How to Crop PDF Online?
Are you looking for a fast and easy-to-use PDF cropper for cropping your PDF document? You are at the right place. After reading this post you will be able to crop PDF pages instantly, from anywhere you want by using CocoDoc’s online PDF Cropper. Cropping PDF is a very crazy task and you need specified tools in order to edit and crop PDF pages. Using these tools is not so easy, you should have expert knowledge and skills to manually use a PDF cropper. But, using this online PDF editor is very simple and requires no extra knowledge. All you have to do is follow the below-given guidelines on How to crop PDFs and you will be good to go.
How to Crop PDF?
You can use this PDF cropper on any given platform including Linux and macOS. Now you can crop any PDF Using CocoDoc’s PDF cropper by following this step-by-step guide.
Using CocoDoc PDF Cropper:
Step 1: Open the CocoDoc PDF Cropper.
- Visit CocoDoc's online PDF Cropper.
Step 2: Upload your PDF Document.
- Now tap on “Choose File” and upload files from your computer you want to crop. Select the file from the saved folder and click “open” to upload.
- You can also “drag and drop” such documents.
- If your file is saved on cloud storage, upload directly from the given cloud storage options.
Step 3: Select the Crop Size.
- After you “upload” the images you will have to select a “Crop Size” that will apply to all the pages.
- Select the “same for all” if you want a uniform crop for all pages. Here, all the pages will be blended above each other and you can select a specific crop applied to all.
- In case you are cropping a large document with more than 30 pages, you will have to click on “Render all Pages”.
- If you want to crop specific pages, go to the page and “drag” the box with edges to crop it. You can select a different crop size for each page.
- If you want the tool to identify white margins and crop all the documents automatically. Tap on “Auto-crop”.
Step 4: Crop PDF.
- Once you select the specific crop option, click on “Continue” to crop the document.
- Wait for a few minutes, then your document will be ready to download.
- Tap on “Download” and save the cropped PDF.
How to Specify Crop Margins with Sejda?
To specify crop margins for free you can use Sejda’s online platform. Below is the step-by-step process:
Steps to Specify Crop Margins
Step1: Upload PDF.
- Go to Sejda's Online Tool.
- Click on “Upload PDF files”, and select the file from your computer.
- Open the drop-down menu to select files from “Cloud Storage”.
Step 2: Select Crop Size.
- After that, you will have three options: Automatic, Automatic Maximum Crop, and Preview Pages.
- Select the last option and press on “Continue”.
Step 3: Specify Crop Margins.
- Wait for your document to load, after that enter the exact margins you want.
- You can enter specific margins for Top, bottom, left, and right sides.
- Once you are done, tap on “Crop PDF”.
- Tap on “Download” and download the document.
How to Crop PDF File on Adobe Acrobat?
If you want an offline PDF cropper. You can use the Adobe Acrobat PDF cropper. Follow the steps below:
- “Open” the PDF file with Adobe Acrobat.
- Now, go to “Tools” and select “Edit PDF” which will open in a toolbar.
- Under that, select “Crop Pages”.
- You will see a rectangle on the screen, drag its “corners” and place it in a rectangular shape on the “page” you want to crop.
- Double-clicking inside the box will launch the “Set Pages Box”, here you will see the exact measurements of the crop for each side. Now click on “OK” to crop.
- To apply this setting on all pages, go to “Page Range” and select “All”.
- Now click on “OK” to complete the crop.
That is all for the guide to crop the PDF file. After finishing this article, you can crop any PDF document, using CocoDoc’s PDF cropper. In case you want to explore more functions of CocoDoc or you want to buy its subscription, you can refer to this page. Also, don’t forget to share this with your colleagues and help them benefit from CocoDoc’s online PDF cropper.